- 1 Contact Information & Phone Numbers
- 2 Address and Hours
- 3 Member Access
- 4 Parking and Transportation
- 5 Workbar Network
- 6 Technology
- 7 Conference Rooms
- 8 Phones & Phone Rooms
- 9 Member Perks
- 10 Dishwashing
- 11 Cancellation Policy
Contact Information & Phone Numbers
Main Phone: 508-441-4622
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address and Hours
Groundwork! 1213 Purchase Street New Bedford | MA | 02740
HOURS: Groundwork is staffed and open to guests Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Full Time Members have 24/7 access.
Part-Time: 5 days/ month plus 5 hours of meeting room usage Full-Time: 24/7 key access; unlimited meeting rooms Fixed Desk: 24/7 key access; unlimited meeting rooms
Day passes and meeting room rentals also available.
Parking and Transportation
Un-metered street parking is available on Purchase St and Maxfield St.
From 195 (North or Southbound) Take exit 15 and merge onto 18 S towards downtown New Bedford Take the Purchase St. exit Turn left on Purchase. Groundwork! is located on the ground floor of the Quest Center, a large brick building on the right.
Coming soon... we hope! http://www.massdot.state.ma.us/southcoastrail/Home.aspx
We are excited to be a Workbar Network location, which gives our members access to a network of the best coworking spaces in Greater Boston along with a strong community of creative professionals.
To learn more about locations and your access to the Workbar Network as a Groundwork Member, visit Workbar Network Access.
Note: This information will be changing shortly
Network names: Groundwork
Password or Security Key: worktogether
Wobbe is our member portal where you can book conference rooms, see upcoming events in the Workbar Network, search the member directory, and get information on system procedures and other members. As soon as you join Groundwork, you must sign yourself and your company up with Wobbe.
Once you have registered, edit your profile page to include your photo, a company logo and anything else you want other members to see.
- Shy: If you don't want to appear as a "member here today" on the directory screen, you can set this by clicking the box "Hide my profile from others" on your profile page.
- Secretive: If you don't want to appear in the directory at all, you need to contact your Space and Community Manager and ask to be removed.
Every member company receives:
Scanning to USB
Scanning to Email
Conference Room Reservations
Please keep these guidelines in mind when booking and using rooms:
- To book a room, register at groundwork.workbar.com. In the top left corner, click ‘Book a room'.
- Book your meeting (make sure it's under the correct date, room and time please)
- Please use meeting spaces for meetings only and not as a general workspace, as it takes away from other members' ability to use the space for meeting and presentation purposes.
Phones & Phone Rooms
Workbar Network Perks & Discounts:
As Workbar Network members, Groundwork members also have access to Workbar's member discounts. See a full list of personal and professional perks at Workbar Network Perks & Discounts.
Each member is responsible for his or her own dirty dishes.