Fields Corner Business Lab
- 1 THIS WIKI IS CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT!
- 2 Contact Information & Phone Numbers
- 3 Address and Hours
- 4 Parking and Transportation
- 5 Workbar Network
- 6 Technology
- 7 Conference Rooms
- 8 Member Perks
- 9 Dishwashing
- 10 Cancellation Policy
THIS WIKI IS CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT!
Contact Information & Phone Numbers
Main Phone: (617) 982-3225
General email: email@example.com
Other phone numbers:
Address and Hours
Fields Corner Business Lab 1452 Dorchester Avenue Boston, MA, United States
HOURS: Fields Corner Business Lab is staffed and open to guests Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Parking and Transportation
By Public Transportation
Fields Corner on the Red Line. Buses: 8, 15, 17, 18, 19, 201, 202, 210, 215
We are excited to be a Workbar Network location, which gives our members access to a network of the best coworking spaces in Greater Boston along with a strong community of creative professionals.
To learn more about locations and your access to the Workbar Network as a Fields Corner Business Lab member, visit Workbar Network Access.
Network names: (depending on your device):
Password or Security Key:
Please notify FCBL staff of any guests who will be working alongside you in the space and purchase a guest pass for them.
If they are coming in for a meeting, make sure your guest has the best contact information for you so you may greet them when they arrive. Guests coming in for meetings do not require a guest pass.
Wobbe is our member portal where you can book conference rooms, see upcoming events in the at FCBL and in the Workbar Network, search the member directory, and get information on system procedures and other members. As soon as you join FCBL, you must sign yourself and your company up with Wobbe.
To do this, go to [fieldscornerbusinesslab.workbar.com fieldscornerbusinesslab.workbar.com], click "sign up" if it is your first time, and create a login with the email on file. Make sure to bookmark fieldscornerbusinesslab.workbar.com - you can always access wobbe by going to this link. This is also how you log into the internet in Workbar Network locations.
Once you have registered, edit your profile page to include your photo, a company logo and anything else you want other members to see.
- Shy: If you don't want to appear as a "member here today" on the directory screen, you can set this by clicking the box "Hide my profile from others" on your profile page.
- Secretive: If you don't want to appear in the directory at all, you need to contact your Space and Community Manager and ask to be removed.
Every member company receives:
- 100 B&W copies per month and 5 cents per page after 100
- Color copies are 25 cents per page
Windows Printer Setup
Mac Printer Setup
To print for the first time:
Having trouble printing from Adobe on a Mac?
Scanning to USB
Scanning to Email
FCBL has 3 conference rooms available to book on Wobbe. Just go to the Dashboard and select "Book a Room"
- Large rectangular table
- Capacity: 8
- Conference phone
- Square table
- Capacity: 4
- Square table
- Capacity: 4
Conference Room Reservations
Please keep these guidelines in mind when booking and using rooms:
- To book a room, register at ‘fieldscornerbusinesslab.workbar.com. In the left side bar, click ‘Book a room'.
- Book your meeting (make sure it's under the correct date, room and time please)
- Companies who have Full Time, Flex Time, and Dedicated Office memberships can have a maximum of 10 hours reserved on the books at any given time. Part time members can have 5 hours per month. Day Pass users can reserve conference rooms at a non-member rate.
- Please use meeting spaces for meetings only and not as a general workspace, as it takes away from other members' ability to use the space for meeting and presentation purposes.
- Companies can only book one meeting room at a time, unless prior authorization has been given.
Refer a Friend Program
FILL IN PROGRAM HERE
FILL IN DISCOUNTS
Workbar Network Perks & Discounts:
As Workbar Network members, Fields Corner Business Lab members also have access to Workbar's member discounts. See a full list of personal and professional perks at Workbar Network Perks & Discounts.
Each member is responsible for his or her own dirty dishes. Please place your dishes in the dishwasher. If it is full, or the dishwasher is running, please rinse your dirty dishes and leave them in the sink.
Memberships require notice of cancellation sent prior to the last business day of the month* by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. First and last month membership dues will be billed at the time of enrollment and are non-refundable.
For example: if you wish to stop your membership on the last day of June, you must notify us prior to the last business day of May. June would then be your “last month” which is already paid for.