Back Bay Only - Windows Printer Setup
1. Click on the following link Kyocera Drivers
2. Download the Kx Print Driver zip.
3. After the file has been downloaded and extracted, run the Setup.exe in the Kx Driver Folder
4. When prompted, select Express Install.
5. On the following page highlight our Kyocera Printer and make sure to unselect Status Monitor. Then click Install.
6. Once installed, unselect all the boxes in the bottom portion of the window then click Finish.
7. Then open your Device and Printers, Right click on our Kyocera printer and select Printer Properties
8. Select the Device Settings Tab. Then go down and click on the Administrator Tab.
9. In the Administrator Tab, select the Job Accounting Tab. Check the box and fill in with your Workbar Printer Number found on your Wobbe Account. Then press OK
10. Lastly, Select the Advanced Tab. Go down and click on Printing Defaults, select black and white as your desired default preference then hit OK and close all previous printer windows.
CAUTION: If you select color as your default preference and print in black & white, they will still be counted as color prints.